The ESCL is proud to present the winners of the ESCL Master Thesis Competition 2019.
The winner of the ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2019 is Sacha Beer Stephansen (University of Copenhagen, Denmark) with her thesis "Knock-for-knock in onshore construction contracts - A study of a different liability regime and the implementation thereof".
The second prize was awarded to Louise Hall (King's College London) for her thesis “Security of Payment for Subcontractors – Lessons for England from around the world”.
The jury members were:
- Professor Dr Monika Chao-Duivis (The current President of the ESCL, Director of the Dutch Institute of Construction Law and professor at Delft Technical Unversity)
- Professor Dr Benoît Kohl (Professor, University of Liège and University of Paris II - Counsel, Stibbe Brussels)
- Professor Dr Anthony P. Lavers (Counsel, White & Case LLP, London - Visiting Professor of Law, King’s College London)
- Professor Dr Hubert Stöckli (Institute for Swiss and International Construction Law, University of Fribourg)
- Professor Dr M. Hugues Périnet-Marquet (Professor, University of Paris II)
|ESCL Master Thesis Prize - Regulations November 2018||556.36 KB|
|ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2019 - Announcement||184.24 KB|
|ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2019 - General Information||137.32 KB|
|ESCL Master Thesis Prize - Jury Report 2019||157.3 KB|