The ESCL is proud to present the winners of the ESCL Master Thesis Competition 2017.
The winner of the ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2017 is Mr Gerben Hofmeijer (Delft University of Technology, Netherlands) with his thesis "Optimising the usability of the innovation partnership procedure for contracting authorities".
The second prize was awarded to Mr Eugenio Zoppis (King's College London) for his thesis “Contract conditions for ground risk under the 1999 FIDIC Suite of Contracts: a critical review”.
The jury members were:
- Professor Dr. Hubert Stöckli from Switzerland (Chairman of the jury) (Institute for Swiss and International Construction Law, University of Fribourg)
- Professor Dr. Benoît Kohl (Professor, University of Liège and University of Paris II - Counsel, Stibbe Brussels)
- Professor Dr. Anthony P. Lavers (Counsel, White & Case LLP, London - Visiting Professor of Law, King’s College London)
- Professor Dr. M. Hugues Périnet-Marquet (Professor, University of Paris II)
The following documents regarding the ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2017 can be accessed in the attachments below:
- The Announcement for the ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2017
- The Regulations for the ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2017
- General information about the ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2017
- Leaflet for the ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2017
- The Jury Report of 2017
|ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2017 - Announcement.pdf||489.61 KB|
|ESCL Master Thesis Prize -Regulations October 2016.pdf||418.68 KB|
|ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2017 - General information.pdf||542.04 KB|
|ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2017 - Leaflet.pdf||939.78 KB|
|ESCL Master Thesis Prize 2017 - Jury Report.pdf||736.66 KB|